My Bilingual Book of Festivals
Have you ever wondered why we celebrate certain festivals and when we celebrate them? Here is a bilingual book that has everything you need to know about some of the popular festivals we celebrate including key Chinese festivals!
The list of festivals in this book are:
- New Year's Day 元旦 (Yuán dàn)
- Lunar New Year 农历新年 (Nóng lì xīn nián)
- Easter 复活节 (Fù huó jié)
- Tomb Sweeping Festival 清明节 (Qīng míng jié)
- Dragonboat Festival 端午节 (Duān wǔ jié)
- Mid-Autumn Festival 中秋节 (Zhōng qiū jié)
- Halloween 万圣节 (Wàn shèng jié)
- Christmas 圣诞节 (Shèng dàn jié)
Every page is bright and colourful with colour-coded text to help you identify key words and sentence formation. There are also key words with illustrations so your child can do a search-and-find game with the detailed illustrations of the book. The book is written in both Chinese plus Pinyin and English making it perfect for non-native Chinese speakers/readers who would like to expose their child more to the Chinese culture.
The book also comes with
- Sticker sheet (1 sticker sheet)
- Lunar New Year postcard (1 postcard)
- Printable bilingual flashcards pack (48 words in PDF)
- Festivals Facts eBook (8 fact sheets in PDF)
- Festivals Colouring eBook (12 pages in PDF)
- Professional Mandarin Chinese Audio (MP3)
all to pique your child's interest and enrich learning!
Please note: All PDF and MP3 files will be emailed to you so an email address is required at checkout.